These pomegranate milk coconut pops are a perfect sweet treat from summer through fall. I’ve been craving pops lately, but I decided I wanted to try a different flavor combination, and well, I had pomegranate seeds in my fridge. So I made coconut milk pops as a treat for while Ryan painted some shelves for our office. Win-Win, eh?!
|Prep Time: 5 hours|
|Cook Time: 2 mins|
|Total Time: 5 hours 2 mins|
|Yield: 10 pops|
- 1 cup canned light coconut milk
- 1/4 unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 tps. sugar (I used raw)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 pomegranate seeds
- In a small sauce pot, combine pomegranate seeds, 2 teaspoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of water. Bring to a boil until liquid begins to thicken. Remove from heat. No need to mash the pomegranate seeds, keep them as is. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine the coconut milk, almond milk, remaining sugar, the honey; mix well until combined thoroughly.
- Divide pomegranate seeds evenly in the 10 popsicle molds then pour coconut milk mix, until all the molds are filled. Place the molds in the freezer and freeze until solid, about 5 to 6 hours.