HELLOOOOO Spring and all things fresh!
This Asian Sesame Salad with Sriracha Salmon is a light and refreshing salad sensation, full of diverse flavors and textures in every bite. The salad has carrots, cremini mushrooms, edamame, red kale, purple cabbage, and spinach coated in Gardini’s Roasted Asian Sesame Dressing.
If there are two foods I will Nev-a Ev-a get sick of, it is definitely salmon and all foods Asian.
My Simple Sriracha Salmon recipe was seriously meant to go on this salad. It’s kinda like the cherry on top, but in this case, the perfect protein on top! If you havn’t tried making it, this Asian sesame salad with sriracha salmon recipe is the perfect reason to make it for dinner tonight.
The salmon recipe is a go-to for me, and this salad mixture is seriously lazy perfection. It is wondrous for leftovers. Now, I am not a next-day soggy lettuce kind of gal, so I never eat leftover salads. I left the dressing off until I ate it, and it was still darn delicious on the third day! For me, this makes it the perfect spring recipe. After a long winter – have I mentioned I hate the cold? – I am beyond ready to get outdoors and enjoy more fresh air! This requires easy weeknight dinners, just like this Asian Sesame Salad with Sriracha Salmon.
This salad will have you saying – ahhhh, life is SO good.
|Prep Time: 5 mins|
|Cook Time: 15 mins|
|Total Time: 20 mins|
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 2 cups purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup red kale, chopped
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, diced
- ¾ cup carrots, sliced
- ½ cup edamame
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons Gardini’s Roasted Asian Sesame Dressing
- Chop up spinach, purple cabbage, kale, and mushrooms.
- Combine in large bowl with sliced carrots and edamame.
- Toss with dressing, and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Divide evenly among two bowls or plates, top with salmon, and sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
The calorie count is displayed for just the salad, as you may want to try it with salad or eat it without meat. For the calories of the salmon, visit the Simple Sriracha Salmon recipe.